H.Res.130 - Condemning the continued violation of rights and freedoms of the people of Hong Kong by the People's Republic of China and the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.130 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Detention of persons
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Hong Kong
- Human rights
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Political parties and affiliation
- Protest and dissent
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- U.S. and foreign investments
- United Nations