H.Res.151 - Condemning all forms of anti-Asian sentiment as related to COVID-19.117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.151 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Community life and organization
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Foreign language and bilingual programs
- Hate crimes
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Intergovernmental relations
- Racial and ethnic relations
- State and local government operations