H.Res.73 - Providing the Sergeant-at-Arms with the authority to fine Members, Delegates, or the Resident Commissioner for failure to complete security screening for entrance to the House Chamber, and for other purposes.117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.73 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional operations and organization
- Congressional oversight
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- House Committee on Ethics
- House of Representatives
- Members of Congress
- Protection of officials
- U.S. Capitol