S.166 - Emergency Support for Substance Use Disorders Act117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.166 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Digestive and metabolic diseases
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Indian social and development programs
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Mental health
- Minority health