S.887 - VA Supply Chain Resiliency Act117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.887 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Disaster relief and insurance
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Emergency planning and evacuation
- Health technology, devices, supplies
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Military procurement, research, weapons development
- Natural disasters
- Public contracts and procurement
- Veterans' medical care