S.Res.143 - A resolution to honor and recognize the patriotism and service to the United States provided by Veterans Service Organizations during the COVID-19 pandemic.117th Congress (2021-2022)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.143 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Congressional tributes
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Immunology and vaccination
- Infectious and parasitic diseases
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation
- Veterans' medical care
- Veterans' organizations and recognition
- Veterans' pensions and compensation