S.Res.88 - A resolution requesting that the President transmit to the Senate not later than 14 days after the date of the adoption of this resolution documents in the possession of the President relating to the amount of funding previously enacted under certain public laws and currently unspent.117th Congress (2021-2022) |
|Sponsor:||Sen. Scott, Rick [R-FL] (Introduced 03/03/2021)|
|Committees:||Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||Senate - 03/03/2021 Referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. (text: CR S1031) (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Agreed to in Senate
Summary: S.Res.88 — 117th Congress (2021-2022)All Information (Except Text)
Introduced in Senate (03/03/2021)
This resolution requests that the President transmit to the Senate documents related to the amount of funding that was provided in specified laws regarding COVID-19 (i.e., coronavirus disease 2019) and is currently unspent.
The specified laws include
- the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020;
- the Families First Coronavirus Response Act;
- the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act);
- the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act; and
- Division N of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021.