House Majority Leader Calendars
House Clerk Calendars
- Floor Activities by Legislative Day
- Calendars of the U.S. House of Representatives and History of Legislation
- Calendars of the U.S. House Archive (104th Congress-, 1995-)
Calendars of the U.S. House of Representatives and History of Legislation is a single publication made up of multiple lists of legislation at various stages in the legislative process. It is published each day the House is in session.
Historic Congressional Calendars (House and Senate)
Senate Leadership Calendars
Secretary of the Senate Calendars
- Recent Floor Activity by Legislative Day
- Calendar of Business
- Calendar of Business Archive (104th Congress-, 1995-)
- Executive Calendar
- Executive Calendar Archive (1943-)
In the Senate, legislative business that is eligible for floor action is published in the Calendar of Business. It is published each day the Senate is in session. A second calendar, the Executive Calendar, concerns executive business (treaties and nominations) of the Senate.
Senators refer to these calendars when they speak of bills or nominations that are “on the calendar.”
Committee meetings and hearings are listed on the committee schedule.