Congressional Record Index
The Congressional Record Index facilitates efficient, topical access to remarks and activities by Members, individuals, organizations, and legislative business mentioned in the Congressional Record. Index entries feature a linked Congressional Record page number and the date. Please note that some entries may be incomplete. We are currently working to address this issue. In the meantime, please visit govinfo, a service of the U.S. Government Publishing Office, to access the Congressional Record Index in its entirety.
About the Congressional Record Index describes data and features available for research within Congress.gov.
116th Congress — 1st Session (2019)
21 index terms for "M"
- MADDIX, JESSIE C.
- MARINE CORPS see Department of Defense
- MARINE MAMMAL PROTECTION ACT
- MARINE MAMMALS
- MARINE RESOURCES
- MARINE TURTLE CONSERVATION ACT
- MARSH, JOHN O., JR. (a former Representative from Virginia)
- MARTZ, JUSTIN
- MARY B II (vessel)
- MARYSVILLE, OH
- MASSEY, ABIT
- McMILLON, DELORIS
- McNAIR, RONALD E.
- MEDICAID AND CHIP PAYMENT AND ACCESS COMMISSION
- MEDICAID EXTENDERS ACT
- MEDICAL DEVICES
- MEDICARE NEGOTIATION AND COMPETITIVE LICENSING ACT
- MILETE, DIANA
- MOSQUITO ABATEMENT SAFETY AND HEALTH ACT