Congressional Record Index
The Congressional Record Index facilitates efficient, topical access to remarks and activities by Members, individuals, organizations, and legislative business mentioned in the Congressional Record. Index entries feature a linked Congressional Record page number and the date. Please note that some entries may be incomplete. We are currently working to address this issue. In the meantime, please visit govinfo, a service of the U.S. Government Publishing Office, to access the Congressional Record Index in its entirety.
About the Congressional Record Index describes data and features available for research within Congress.gov.
116th Congress — 1st Session (2019)
10 index terms for "V"
- VET CENTER ELIGIBILITY EXPANSION ACT
- VETERAN ENTREPRENEURS ACT
- VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (Mike Pence)
- VICE PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES
- VICTIMS OF CRIME ACT
- VICTIMS OF TRAFFICKING AND VIOLENCE PROTECTION ACT
- VICTOR VALLEY COLLEGE
- VICTOR VALLEY COLLEGE FOUNDATION
- VOTING RIGHTS ACT
- VOUGHT, RUSSELL T.