Congressional Record Index
The Congressional Record Index facilitates efficient, topical access to remarks and activities by Members, individuals, organizations, and legislative business mentioned in the Congressional Record. Index entries feature a linked Congressional Record page number and the date. Please note that some entries may be incomplete. We are currently working to address this issue. In the meantime, please visit govinfo, a service of the U.S. Government Publishing Office, to access the Congressional Record Index in its entirety.
About the Congressional Record Index describes data and features available for research within Congress.gov.
116th Congress — 2nd Session (2020)
25 index terms for "J"
- JACKSON, CHARLES
- JACKSON LEE, SHEILA (a Representative from Texas)
- JAILS see Correctional Institutions
- JAIN, J.C.
- JANUARY 8TH NATIONAL MEMORIAL ACT
- JAYAPAL, PRAMILA (a Representative from Washington)
- JEFFRIES, HAKEEM S. (a Representative from New York)
- JERSEY CITY, NJ
- JOHNSON, EDDIE BERNICE (a Representative from Texas)
- JOHNSON, HENRY C. ‘‘HANK’’, JR. (a Representative from Georgia)
- JOHNSON, RON (a Senator from Wisconsin)
- JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF see Department of Defense
- JOINT COMMITTEES see Committee on Economics (Joint)
- JONES, DOUG (a Senator from Alabama)
- JONES, SHANELLE
- JORDAN, JIM (a Representative from Ohio)
- JORDAN, MARJORIE
- JOYCE, DAVID P. (a Representative from Ohio)
- JOYCE, JOHN (a Representative from Pennsylvania)
- JUDICIARY see Courts
- JUDICIARY see Courts; Supreme Court
- JUSTICE FOR U.S. VICTIMS OF STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM ACT
- JUVENILES see Children and Youth