Congressional Record Index
The Congressional Record Index facilitates efficient, topical access to remarks and activities by Members, individuals, organizations, and legislative business mentioned in the Congressional Record. Index entries feature a linked Congressional Record page number and the date. Please note that some entries may be incomplete. We are currently working to address this issue. In the meantime, please visit govinfo, a service of the U.S. Government Publishing Office, to access the Congressional Record Index in its entirety.
About the Congressional Record Index describes data and features available for research within Congress.gov.
116th Congress — 2nd Session (2020)
16 index terms for "O"
- O’BRIEN, CHRIS
- OCASIO-CORTEZ, ALEXANDRIA (a Representative from New York)
- OFFICE OF INFORMATION AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS
- OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- OFFICE OF THE U.S. TRADE REPRESENTATIVE
- O’HALLERAN, TOM (a Representative from Arizona)
- OLSON, PETE (a Representative from Texas)
- OMAR, ILHAN (a Representative from Minnesota)
- ONE SMALL STEP TO PROTECT HUMAN HERITAGE IN SPACE ACT
- ORGAN DONORS see Health
- ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN STATES
- OVERALL, MARTHA R.
- OXFORD, AL
- OXFORD, JAMES W. (BILL)
- OZONE see Ecology and Environment