Congressional Record Index
The Congressional Record Index facilitates efficient, topical access to remarks and activities by Members, individuals, organizations, and legislative business mentioned in the Congressional Record. Index entries feature a linked Congressional Record page number and the date. Please note that some entries may be incomplete. We are currently working to address this issue. In the meantime, please visit govinfo, a service of the U.S. Government Publishing Office, to access the Congressional Record Index in its entirety.
About the Congressional Record Index describes data and features available for research within Congress.gov.
116th Congress — 2nd Session (2020)
22 index terms for "V"
- VAN DREW, JEFFERSON (a Representative from New Jersey)
- VAN HOLLEN, CHRIS (a Senator from Maryland)
- VARGAS, JUAN (a Representative from California)
- VEASEY, MARC A. (a Representative from Texas)
- VELA, FILEMON (a Representative from Texas)
- VELÁZQUEZ, NYDIA M. (a Representative from New York)
- VENEZUELA, BOLIVARIAN REPUBLIC OF
- VERMONT CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- VETERAN HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES AND UNEMPLOYMENT SUPPORT EXTENSION (HOUSE) ACT
- VETERAN TREATMENT COURT COORDINATION ACT
- VETERANS’ ADMINISTRATION see Department of Veterans Affairs
- VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (Mike Pence)
- VIETNAM, SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF
- VIETNAMESE CONFLICT related term(s) War
- VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN ACT
- VISCLOSKY, PETER J. (a Representative from Indiana)
- VOEGELI, RON
- VOTES IN HOUSE related term(s) House of Representatives
- VOTES IN SENATE related term(s) Senate