The Subcommittee on Federal Lands will hold a legislative hearing on the following bills: • H.R. 5171 (Rep. Scott R. Tipton), To amend the Omnibus Parks and Public Lands Management Act of 1996 to provide for the establishment of a Ski Area Fee Retention Account. “Ski Fee Retention Act”; • H.R. 5262 (Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney), To redesignate the Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area as the Maurice D. Hinchey Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area, and for other purposes; • H.R. 5347 (Rep. Mark E. Amodei), To facilitate resolution of environmental remediation and reclamation, resolve potential liability of the United States, and promote economic development in Lyon County, Nevada, and for other purposes. “Lyon County Economic Development and Environmental Remediation Act”; • H.R. 5532 (Rep. James E. Clyburn), To redesignate the Reconstruction Era National Monument as the Reconstruction Era National Historical Park, and for other purposes. “Reconstruction Era National Historical Park Act”; • H.R. 5923 (Rep. Bruce Westerman), To direct the Secretary of Agriculture to exchange certain public lands in Ouachita National Forest, and for other purposes. “Walnut Grove Land Exchange Act”; • H.R. 5979 (Rep. Harold Rogers), To establish the Mill Springs Battlefield National Monument in the State of Kentucky as a unit of the National Park System, and for other purposes. “Mill Springs Battlefield National Monument Act”; • H.R. 6013 (Rep. Rob Bishop), To amend the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to establish January 31 of each year as the Federal closing date for duck hunting season and to establish special duck hunting days for youths, veterans, and active military personnel, and for other purposes. “Migratory Bird Framework and Hunting Opportunities for Veterans Act”; and • H.R. 6146 (Rep. Paul A. Gosar), To authorize, direct, expedite, and facilitate a land exchange in Yavapai County, Arizona, and for other purposes.115th Congress (2017-2018)
House Committee HearingHide Overview
|Committee:||House Natural Resources|
|Subcommittee:||House Natural Resources Subcommittee on Federal Lands|
|Related Items:||H.R.6146, H.R.5532, H.R.5171, H.R.5347, H.R.5979, H.R.6013, H.R.5262, H.R.5923|
|Date:||Tuesday July 17, 2018 (10:00 AM EDT)|
|Location:||1324 Longworth House Office Bldg, Washington, D.C.|
- The Honorable Sean Maloney Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Mark Amodei Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable James Clyburn Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Rob Bishop Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Paul Gosar Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- Mr. Ron Cohen Deputy General Counsel and Senior Vice President, Alterra Mountain Company Resume_Cohen [PDF]Testimony_Cohen [PDF]Disclosure_Cohen [PDF]
- Mr. George Bassett Deacon and Treasurer, Walnut Grove Community Church Resume_Bassett [PDF]Testimony_Bassett [PDF]Disclosure_Bassett [PDF]
- Mr. Dale Hall Chief Executive Officer, Ducks Unlimited Resume_Hall [PDF]Testimony_Hall [PDF]Disclosure_Hall [PDF]
- The Honorable Scott Tipton Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Bruce Westerman Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Harold Rogers Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- Mr. Bill Neikirk President, Mill Springs Battlefield Association Resume_Neikirk [PDF]Testimony_Neikirk [PDF]Disclosure_Neikirk [PDF]
- The Honorable Randy Garrison Vice Chairman, Yavapai County Board of Supervisors Testimony_Garrison [PDF]Disclosure_Garrison [PDF]
- Dr. Kate Masur Associate Professor, Northwestern University Resume_Masur [PDF]Testimony_Masur [PDF]Disclosure_Masur [PDF]