H.R. 5639, H.R. 5487, H.R. 5048, H.R. 5019, H.R. 697, H.R. 6013, H.R. 6060, and H.R. 7443116th Congress (2019-2020)
House Committee HearingHide Overview
- The Honorable Gregorio Sablan Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Colin Allred Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Steve Watkins Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Anthony Brindisi Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- Mr. Sean Clark National Director, Veterans Justice Programs, Veterans Health Administration
- The Honorable Antonio Delgado Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- The Honorable Eleanor Norton Member of Congress, Washington D.C.
- Mr. Matthew Sullivan Deputy Under Secretary for Finance and Planning, National Cemetery Administration Witness Statement [PDF]
- Mr. Dan Keenaghan Executive Director, Insurance Service, Veterans Benefits Administration
- Ms. Laurine Carson Deputy Executive Director, Compensation Service, Veterans Benefits Administration
- Mr. Matthew Doyle Deputy Director, National Legislative Service, Veterans of Foreign Wars Witness Statement [PDF]
- Mr. Frank LoGalbo Benefits Training Manager, Wounded Warrior Project Witness Statement [PDF]
- Mr. Shane Liermann Deputy National Legislative Director for Benefits, Disabled American Veterans Witness Statement [PDF]
- Ms. Diane Rauber Executive Director, National Organization of Veterans' Advocates Witness Statement [PDF]
Video of Proceedings
Data will display when it becomes available.
Text of Legislation
- H.R.5019 - Veterans Legal Support Act of 2019 [PDF]
- H.R.5048 - Fairness for Local Veteran Cemeteries Act [PDF]
- H.R.5639 - Chuck Osier Burial Benefits Act [PDF]
- H.R.697 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to authorize the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to pay costs relating to the transportation of certain deceased veterans to veterans' cemeteries owned by a State or tribal organization. [PDF]
- H.R.6013 - Veteran Families Financial Support Act [PDF]
- H.R.6060 - Veterans Burial Benefit Correction Act [PDF]
- H.R.5487 - Veterans Cemetery Grants Improvement Act [PDF]
- H.R.7443 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to provide the representative of record of a claimant for compensation or benefits administered by the Secretary an opportunity to review a proposed determination regarding that claim. [PDF]
- Statement for the Record, Congressman Jim Banks [PDF]