Business meeting to consider S.143, to authorize the Department of Energy to conduct collaborative research with the Department of Veterans Affairs in order to improve healthcare services for veterans in the United States, S.174, to provide for the establishment of a pilot program to identify security vulnerabilities of certain entities in the energy sector, S.253, to coordinate the provision of energy retrofitting assistance to schools, S.520, to require the Secretary of Energy to establish an energy efficiency materials pilot program, S.715, to improve the productivity and energy efficiency of the manufacturing sector by directing the Secretary of Energy, in coordination with the National Academies and other appropriate Federal agencies, to develop a national smart manufacturing plan and to provide assistance to small- and medium-sized manufacturers in implementing smart manufacturing programs, S.816, to amend the Natural Gas Act to expedite approval of exports of small volumes of natural gas, S.859, to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to reauthorize hydroelectric production incentives and hydroelectric efficiency improvement incentives, S.903, to direct the Secretary of Energy to establish advanced nuclear goals, provide for a versatile, reactor-based fast neutron source, make available high-assay, low-enriched uranium for research, development, and demonstration of advanced nuclear reactor concepts, S.983, to amend the Energy Conservation and Production Act to reauthorize the weatherization assistance program, S.990, to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to participate in the implementation of the Platte River Recovery Implementation Program First Increment Extension for threatened and endangered species in the Central and Lower Platte River Basin, S.1052, to authorize the Office of Fossil Energy to develop advanced separation technologies for the extraction and recovery of rare earth elements and minerals from coal and coal byproducts, S.1064, to require the Secretary of Energy to conduct a study on the national security implications of building ethane and other natural-gas-liquids-related petrochemical infrastructure in the United States, S.1085, to support research, development, and other activities to develop innovative vehicle technologies, S.1201, to amend the fossil energy research and development provisions of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to enhance fossil fuel technology, S.1245, to improve energy performance in Federal buildings, S.1286, to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to facilitate the commercialization of energy and related technologies developed at Department of Energy facilities with promising commercial potential, S.1317, to facilitate the availability, development, and environmentally responsible production of domestic resources to meet national material or critical mineral needs, S.1685, to require the Secretary of Energy to establish a program for the research, development, and demonstration of commercially viable technologies for the capture of carbon dioxide produced during the generation of natural gas-generated power, S.1706, to amend the National Energy Conservation Policy Act to encourage the increased use of performance contracting in Federal facilities, S.1857, to amend the National Energy Conservation Policy Act to improve Federal energy and water performance requirements for Federal buildings and establish a Federal Energy Management Program, H.R.347, to extend the authorization of the Uranium Mill Tailings Radiation Control Act of 1978 relating to the disposal site in Mesa County, Colorado, H.R.762, to amend the Energy Policy and Conservation Act to provide for the dissemination of information regarding available Federal programs relating to energy efficiency projects for schools, and H.R.1138, to reauthorize the West Valley demonstration project.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Senate Committee MeetingHide Overview
|Committee:||Senate Energy and Natural Resources|
|Related Items:||H.R.1138, H.R.347, H.R.762, S.1052, S.1064, S.1085, S.1201, S.1245, S.1286, S.1317, S.143, S.1685, S.1706, S.174, S.1857, S.253, S.520, S.715, S.816, S.859, S.903, S.983, S.990|
|Date:||Tuesday July 16, 2019 (10:00 AM EDT)|
|Location:||366 Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C.|
Data will display when it becomes available.
- H.R.1138, To reauthorize the West Valley demonstration project, and for other purposes.
- H.R.347, Responsible Disposal Reauthorization Act of 2019
- H.R.762, Streamlining Energy Efficiency for Schools Act
- S.1052, Rare Earth Element Advanced Coal Technologies Act
- S.1064, Appalachian Energy for National Security Act
- S.1085, Vehicle Innovation Act of 2019
- S.1201, EFFECT Act of 2019
- S.1245, All-of-the-Above Federal Building Energy Conservation Act of 2019
- S.1286, Energy Technology Maturation Act of 2019
- S.1317, American Mineral Security Act
- S.143, Department of Energy Veterans' Health Initiative Act
- S.1685, Launching Energy Advancement and Development through Innovations for Natural Gas Act of 2019
- S.1706, Energy Savings Through Public-Private Partnerships Act of 2019
- S.174, Securing Energy Infrastructure Act
- S.1857, Federal Energy and Water Management Performance Act of 2019
- S.253, Streamlining Energy Efficiency for Schools Act
- S.520, A bill to require the Secretary of Energy to establish an energy efficiency materials pilot program.
- S.715, Smart Manufacturing Leadership Act
- S.816, Small Scale LNG Access Act of 2019
- S.859, Reliable Investment in Vital Energy Reauthorization Act
- S.903, Nuclear Energy Leadership Act
- S.983, Weatherization Enhancement and Local Energy Efficiency Investment and Accountability Act of 2019
- S.990, Platte River Recovery Implementation Program Extension Act
Video of Proceedings
Data will display when it becomes available.