Business meeting to consider S.334, to authorize the construction of the Musselshell-Judith Rural Water System and study of the Dry-Redwater Regional Water Authority System in the States of Montana and North Dakota, S.607, to amend the Department of Energy Organization Act to address insufficient compensation of employees and other personnel of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, S.860, to amend the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009 to modify the terms of the Jackson Gulch rehabilitation project in Colorado, S.990, to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to participate in the implementation of the Platte River Recovery Implementation Program First Increment Extension for threatened and endangered species in the Central and Lower Platte River Basin, S.1570, to provide flexibility to allow greater aquifer recharge, S.1602, to amend the United States Energy Storage Competitiveness Act of 2007 to establish a research, development, and demonstration program for grid-scale energy storage systems, S.1751, to amend the Reclamation Project Act of 1939 to authorize pumped storage hydropower development utilizing multiple Bureau of Reclamation reservoirs, S.1758, to extend a repayment contract relating to the Purgatoire River Water Conservancy District and to authorize the District to develop an excess capacity contract to offset repayment costs, S.1821, to amend the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 to provide for research on, and the development and deployment of, marine energy, S.1882, to make available the continued use of Pick-Sloan Missouri Basin Program project use power by the Kinsey Irrigation Company and the Sidney Water Users Irrigation District, S.1931, to require the Administrator of the Western Area Power Administration to establish a pilot project to provide increased transparency for customers, S.2044, to amend the Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009 to establish an Aging Infrastructure Account, to amend the Reclamation Safety of Dams Act of 1978 to provide additional funds under that Act, to establish a review of flood control rule curves pilot project within the Bureau of Reclamation, S.2094 and H.R.2114, bills to amend the Energy Policy and Conservation Act to provide Federal financial assistance to States to implement, review, and revise State energy security plans, S.2095, to provide for certain programs and developments in the Department of Energy concerning the cybersecurity and vulnerabilities of, and physical threat to, the electric grid, S.2137, to promote energy savings in residential buildings and industry, S.2300, to amend the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 to establish a program to incentivize innovation and to enhance the industrial competitiveness of the United States by developing technologies to reduce emissions of nonpower industrial sectors, S.2332, to provide for the modernization of the electric grid, S.2333, to provide for enhanced energy grid security, S.2334, to require the Secretary of Energy to establish the 21st Century Energy Workforce Advisory Board, S.2335, to accelerate smart building development, and H.R.1420, to amend the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 to promote energy efficiency via information and computing technologies.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Senate Committee MeetingHide Overview
|Committee:||Senate Energy and Natural Resources|
|Related Items:||H.R.1420, H.R.2114, S.1570, S.1602, S.1751, S.1758, S.1821, S.1882, S.1931, S.2044, S.2094, S.2095, S.2137, S.2300, S.2332, S.2333, S.2334, S.2335, S.334, S.607, S.860, S.990|
|Date:||Wednesday September 25, 2019 (10:00 AM EDT)|
|Location:||366 Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C.|
Data will display when it becomes available.
- H.R.1420, Energy Efficient Government Technology Act
- H.R.2114, Enhancing State Energy Security Planning and Emergency Preparedness Act of 2019
- S.1570, Aquifer Recharge Flexibility Act
- S.1602, BEST Act
- S.1751, Bureau of Reclamation Pumped Storage Hydropower Development Act
- S.1758, A bill to extend a repayment contract relating to the Purgatoire River Water Conservancy District and to authorize the District to develop an excess capacity contract to offset repayment costs, and for other purposes.
- S.1821, Marine Energy Research and Development Act of 2019
- S.1882, A bill to make available the continued use of Pick-Sloan Missouri Basin Program project use power by the Kinsey Irrigation Company and the Sidney Water Users Irrigation District, and for other purposes.
- S.1931, Western Area Power Administration Transparency Act
- S.2044, Water Supply Infrastructure Rehabilitation and Utilization Act
- S.2094, Enhancing State Energy Security Planning and Emergency Preparedness Act of 2019
- S.2095, Enhancing Grid Security through Public-Private Partnerships Act
- S.2137, Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2019
- S.2300, CIT Act of 2019
- S.2332, Grid Modernization Act of 2019
- S.2333, Energy Cybersecurity Act of 2019
- S.2334, 21st Century Energy Workforce Act of 2019
- S.2335, Smart Building Acceleration Act of 2019
- S.334, Clean Water for Rural Communities Act
- S.607, Timely Review of Infrastructure Act
- S.860, Jackson Gulch Rehabilitation Project Modification Act
- S.990, Platte River Recovery Implementation Program Extension Act
Video of Proceedings
Data will display when it becomes available.