Business meeting to consider S.225, to provide for partnerships among State and local governments, regional entities, and the private sector to preserve, conserve, and enhance the visitor experience at nationally significant battlefields of the American Revolution, War of 1812, and Civil War, S.242, to require the Secretary of Agriculture to release reversionary and reserved interests in certain land in the Coconino National Forest in the State of Arizona, S.258, to prohibit oil and gas leasing on the National Forest System land in the Ruby Mountains Ranger District located in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, Elko and White Pine Counties, Nevada, S.298, to establish the Springfield Race Riot National Historic Monument in the State of Illinois, S.327, to amend the Federal Lands Recreation Enhancement Act to provide for a lifetime National Recreational Pass for any veteran with a service-connected disability, S.389, to authorize the Society of the First Infantry Division to make modifications to the First Division Monument located on Federal land in Presidential Park in the District of Columbia, S.430, to extend the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act of 2000, S.434, to provide for a report on the maintenance of Federal land holdings under the jurisdiction of the Secretary of the Interior, S.490, to designate a mountain ridge in the State of Montana as "B-47 Ridge", S.499, to amend the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act to apply to territories of the United States, to establish offshore wind lease sale requirements, to provide dedicated funding for coral reef conservation, S.526, to withdraw certain Bureau of Land Management land from mineral development, S.641, to update the map of, and modify the maximum acreage available for inclusion in, the Yucca House National Monument, S.774, to adjust the boundary of the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area to include the Rim of the Valley Corridor, S.1152, to provide for the transfer of administrative jurisdiction over certain parcels of Federal land in Arlington, Virginia, S.1262, to designate certain land administered by the Bureau of Land Management and the Forest Service in the State of Oregon as wilderness and national recreation areas, to withdraw certain land located in Curry County and Josephine County, Oregon, from all forms of entry, appropriation, or disposal under the public land laws, location, entry, and patent under the mining laws, and operation under the mineral leasing and geothermal leasing laws, S.1890, to provide for grants for energy efficiency improvements and renewable energy improvements at public school facilities, S.2108, to amend section 6903 of title 31, United States Code, to provide for additional population tiers, S.2393, to promote a 21st century energy workforce, S.2399, to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to improve State loan eligibility for projects for innovative technology, S.2660, to establish a grant program for wind energy research, development, and demonstration, S.2666, to promote the development of renewable energy on public land, and H.R.617, to authorize the Department of Energy to conduct collaborative research with the Department of Veterans Affairs in order to improve healthcare services for veterans in the United States.116th Congress (2019-2020)
Senate Committee Meeting
|Committee:||Senate Energy and Natural Resources|
|Related Items:||S.774, S.641, S.526, S.499, S.490, S.434, S.430, S.389, S.327, S.298, S.2666, S.2660, S.258, S.242, S.2399, S.2393, S.225, S.2108, S.1890, S.1262, S.1152, H.R.617|
|Date:||Thursday December 12, 2019 (10:00 AM EST)|
|Location:||366 Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C.|
Data will display when it becomes available.
- S.774, Rim of the Valley Corridor Preservation Act
- S.641, Yucca House National Monument Boundary Revision Act
- S.526, Buffalo Tract Protection Act
- S.499, Offshore Wind for Territories Act
- S.490, B-47 Ridge Designation Act
- S.434, A bill to provide for a report on the maintenance of Federal land holdings under the jurisdiction of the Secretary of the Interior.
- S.430, A bill to extend the Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act of 2000.
- S.389, First Infantry Recognition of Sacrifice in Theater Act
- S.327, Wounded Veterans Recreation Act
- S.298, Springfield Race Riot National Historic Monument Act
- S.2666, Public Land Renewable Energy Development Act of 2019
- S.2660, Wind Energy Research and Development Act of 2019
- S.258, Ruby Mountains Protection Act
- S.242, Lowell Observatory Conveyance Act
- S.2399, A bill to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to improve State loan eligibility for projects for innovative technologies.
- S.2393, Clean Energy Jobs Act of 2019
- S.225, Preserving America's Battlefields Act
- S.2108, Small County PILT Parity Act
- S.1890, Renew America's Schools Act of 2019
- S.1262, Oregon Recreation Enhancement Act
- S.1152, A bill to provide for the transfer of administrative jurisdiction over certain parcels of Federal land in Arlington, Virginia, and for other purposes.
- H.R.617, Department of Energy Veterans' Health Initiative Act
Video of Proceedings
Data will display when it becomes available.