An A to Z directory of help pages, research guides, lists, popular saved searches, and more. Legislative Process Glossary terms are in italics.
For quick results, use Ctrl+F to search this page.
- Federal judicial vacancies – U.S. Courts
- Federal Vacancies Reform Act – Government Accountability Office search tool
- Vetoes – see also Legislation, Legislative Process
- Browse vetoed legislation – Congress.gov resource
- Historical lists of regular and pocket vetoes – Secretary of the Senate indexes (1st Congress, 1789-)
- History of line-item veto notices – Government Publishing Office
- Number of vetoes per President – House of Representatives (1st Congress-, 1789-)
- veto [glossary term]
- Vice Presidents
- Presidents, Vice Presidents, and coinciding sessions of Congress – House of Representatives (1st Congress-, 1789-)
- Vice Presidential tie-breaking votes in the Senate – Senate Library, complete list (1st Congress-, 1789-)
- Video – see Audio and Visual Coverage Research Guide
- Votes – see Votes in the House and Senate Research Guide