PN1698 — Walter M. Shaub Jr. — Office of Government Ethics112th Congress (2011-2012)
- Walter M. Shaub, Jr., of Virginia, to be Director of the Office of Government Ethics for a term of five years, vice Robert Irwin Cusick, Jr., term expired.
- To be Director of the Office of Government Ethics
- Office of Government Ethics
- 01/01/2013 - Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.
Date Received from President
- Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
Actions: PN1698 — 112th Congress (2011-2012)
|01/01/2013||Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.|
|01/01/2013||Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.|
|07/20/2012||Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Hearings held. Hearings printed: S.Hrg. 112-565. (TXT | PDF)|
|05/24/2012||Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.|