PN1021 — Walter G. Copan — Department of Commerce115th Congress (2017-2018) |
NominationHide Overview icon-hide
- Walter G. Copan, of Colorado, to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology, vice Willie E. May, resigned.
- One nomination, beginning with Walter G. Copan and ending with Walter G. Copan
- To be Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology
- Department of Commerce
- 10/05/2017 - Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.
Date Received from President
- Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation
Actions: PN1021 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
|10/05/2017||Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.|
|10/05/2017||Considered by Senate.|
|10/04/2017||Placed on Senate Executive Calendar. Calendar No. 367. Subject to nominee's commitment to respond to requests to appear and testify before any duly constituted committee of the Senate.|
|10/04/2017||Reported by Senator Thune, Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, without printed report.|
|10/04/2017||Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Ordered to be reported favorably.|
|09/14/2017||Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.|