PN119 — Althea Coetzee — Small Business Administration115th Congress (2017-2018) |
NominationHide Overview icon-hide
- Althea Coetzee, of Virginia, to be Deputy Administrator of the Small Business Administration, vice Douglas J. Kramer.
- One nomination, beginning with Althea Coetzee and ending with Althea Coetzee
- To be Deputy Administrator of the Small Business Administration
- Small Business Administration
- 08/03/2017 - Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.
Date Received from President
- Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Actions: PN119 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
|08/03/2017||Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.|
|05/24/2017||Placed on Senate Executive Calendar. Calendar No. 98. Subject to nominee's commitment to respond to requests to appear and testify before any duly constituted committee of the Senate.|
|05/24/2017||Reported by Senator Risch, Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, without printed report.|
|05/24/2017||Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Ordered to be reported favorably.|
|05/11/2017||Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship. Hearings held.|
|03/27/2017||Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.|