PN19 — Christopher James Brummer — Commodity Futures Trading Commission115th Congress (2017-2018) |
NominationHide Overview icon-hide
- Christopher James Brummer, of the District of Columbia, to be a Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for a term expiring June 19, 2021, vice Mark P. Wetjen, term expired.
- One nomination, beginning with Christopher James Brummer and ending with Christopher James Brummer
- To be Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- 02/28/2017 - Received message of withdrawal of nomination from the President.
Date Received from President
- Senate Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
Actions: PN19 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
|02/28/2017||Received message of withdrawal of nomination from the President.|
|01/17/2017||Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.|