PN24 — Danny C. Reeves — United States Sentencing Commission115th Congress (2017-2018) |
NominationHide Overview icon-hide
- Danny C. Reeves, of Kentucky, to be a Member of the United States Sentencing Commission for a term expiring October 31, 2019, vice Ricardo H. Hinojosa, term expired.
- One nomination, beginning with Danny C. Reeves and ending with Danny C. Reeves
- To be Member of the United States Sentencing Commission
- United States Sentencing Commission
- 02/28/2017 - Received message of withdrawal of nomination from the President.
Date Received from President
- Senate Judiciary
Actions: PN24 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
|02/28/2017||Received message of withdrawal of nomination from the President.|
|01/17/2017||Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.|