PN728 — Susan M. Gordon — Office of the Director of National Intelligence115th Congress (2017-2018) |
NominationHide Overview icon-hide
- Susan M. Gordon, of Virginia, to be Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, vice Stephanie O'Sullivan.
- One nomination, beginning with Susan M. Gordon and ending with Susan M. Gordon
- To be Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- 08/03/2017 - Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.
Date Received from President
- Senate Intelligence
Actions: PN728 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
|08/03/2017||Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.|
|08/03/2017||Considered by Senate.|
|07/25/2017||Placed on Senate Executive Calendar. Calendar No. 225. Subject to nominee's commitment to respond to requests to appear and testify before any duly constituted committee of the Senate.|
|07/25/2017||Reported by Senator Burr, Select Committee on Intelligence, without printed report.|
|07/19/2017||Select Committee on Intelligence. Hearings held.|
|06/29/2017||Received in the Senate and referred to the Select Committee on Intelligence.|