PN746 — Rostin Behnam — Commodity Futures Trading Commission115th Congress (2017-2018) |
NominationHide Overview icon-hide
- Rostin Behnam, of New Jersey, to be a Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission for a term expiring June 19, 2021, vice Mark P. Wetjen, resigned.
- One nomination, beginning with Rostin Behnam and ending with Rostin Behnam
- To be Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- 08/03/2017 - Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.
Date Received from President
- Senate Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
Actions: PN746 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
|08/03/2017||Confirmed by the Senate by Voice Vote.|
|08/03/2017||Considered by Senate.|
|08/02/2017||Placed on Senate Executive Calendar. Calendar No. 271. Subject to nominee's commitment to respond to requests to appear and testify before any duly constituted committee of the Senate.|
|08/02/2017||Reported by Senator Roberts, Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, without printed report.|
|07/27/2017||Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry. Hearings held.|
|07/13/2017||Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry.|