PN826 — C. J. Mahoney — Executive Office of the President115th Congress (2017-2018) |
NominationHide Overview icon-hide
- C. J. Mahoney, of Kansas, to be a Deputy United States Trade Representative (Investment, Services, Labor, Environment, Africa, China, and the Western Hemisphere), with the rank of Ambassador, vice Miriam E. Sapiro, resigned.
- One nomination, beginning with C. J. Mahoney and ending with C. J. Mahoney
- To be Deputy United States Trade Representative
- Executive Office of the President
- 07/27/2017 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Finance.
Date Received from President
- Senate Finance
Actions: PN826 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
|07/27/2017||Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Finance.|