PN896 — James Bridenstine — National Aeronautics and Space Administration115th Congress (2017-2018) |
NominationHide Overview icon-hide
- James Bridenstine, of Oklahoma, to be Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, vice Charles F. Bolden, Jr., resigned.
- One nomination, beginning with James Bridenstine and ending with James Bridenstine
- To be Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- 09/05/2017 - Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
Date Received from President
- Senate Commerce, Science, and Transportation
Actions: PN896 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
|09/05/2017||Received in the Senate and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.|