PN2161 — Michael J. Finkel — Securities Investor Protection Corporation116th Congress (2019-2020)
- Michael J. Finkel, of New Jersey, to be a Director of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation for a term expiring December 31, 2022, vice Gregory Karawan, term expired.
- Securities Investor Protection Corporation
- 01/03/2021 - Returned to the President under the provisions of Senate Rule XXXI, paragraph 6 of the Standing Rules of the Senate.
Date Received from President
- (See S. Res. 116 - 112th Congress)
- Senate Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
Actions: PN2161 — 116th Congress (2019-2020)
|01/03/2021||Returned to the President under the provisions of Senate Rule XXXI, paragraph 6 of the Standing Rules of the Senate.|
|09/08/2020||Referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs as requested by Senator Kennedy.|
|08/06/2020||Placed on Senate Executive Calendar in the Privileged Nomination section with nominee information requested by the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, pursuant to S.Res. 116, 112th Congress.|
|08/06/2020||Received in the Senate.|