Majority Leader calendars
House Clerk calendars
Floor Activities by Legislative Day
- Calendars of the U.S. House of Representatives and History of Legislation
- Calendars of the U.S. House (1995-present on GPO)
Calendars of the U.S. House of Representatives and History of Legislation is a single publication made up of multiple lists of legislation at various stages in the legislative process. It is published each day the House is in session.
Secretary of the Senate Calendars
- Recent Floor Activity by Legislative Day
- Calendar of Business
- Calendar of Business (1995-present on GPO)
- Executive Calendar
- Executive Calendar Archive
In the Senate, legislative business that is eligible for floor action is published in the Calendar of Business. It is published each day the Senate is in session. The Senate has a second calendar, the Executive Calendar, which concerns executive business (treaties and nominations) of the Senate. It is these calendars to which Senators refer when they speak of bills or nominations that are "on the calendar."