1-6 of 6
Search Results 1-6 of 6
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION1. PT58 — 11/05/2019 — House Rules — 116th Congress (2019-2020) The SPEAKER presented a petition of Mr. Gregory D. Watson, a citizen of Austin, TX, relative to urging Congress to enact federal legislation which would require (1) a simple vote of the full U.S. House of Representatives before any impeachment-related activity may commence; (2) that the target of formal impeachment proceedings and/or that target's legal representatives, be permitted to produce supportive witnesses and to examine or cross-examine any witness; (3) that the target of impeachment-related activities be allowed representation of legal counsel; (4) etc..; to the Committee on Rules.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION2. EC1486 — 06/02/2017 — House Armed Services and 9 more committees — 115th Congress (2017-2018) A letter from the Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for Legislative Affairs, Department of Defense, transmitting the draft of proposed legislation titled the "National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018",; jointly to the Committees on Armed Services, Veterans' Affairs, Oversight and Government Reform, Energy and Commerce, Transportation and Infrastructure, Natural Resources, Foreign Affairs, the Budget, the Judiciary, and Rules.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION3. PT68 — 12/01/2017 — House Rules and 1 more committee — 115th Congress (2017-2018) The SPEAKER presented a petition of State Senator Laura Murphy, relative to Senate Resolution No. 546, supporting the priority of the United States to bring every fallen service member home; jointly to the Committees on Rules and Armed Services.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION4. PT20 — 02/28/2017 — House Energy and Commerce and 7 more committees — 115th Congress (2017-2018) The SPEAKER presented a petition of the Board of Chosen Freeholders, Hudson County, New Jersey, relative to Resolution No. 26-01-2017, urging the Congress and President-Elect of the United States not to repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; jointly to the Committees on Energy and Commerce, Education and the Workforce, Ways and Means, Appropriations, the Judiciary, Natural Resources, House Administration, and Rules.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION5. PT14 — 02/13/2017 — House Energy and Commerce and 7 more committees — 115th Congress (2017-2018) The SPEAKER presented a petition of the City Council of Akron, OH, relative to Resolution No. 15-2017, urging the Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell not to repeal the Affordable Care Act as this law has been so important for the health and wellbeing of Akron residents; jointly to the Committees on Energy and Commerce, Ways and Means, Education and the Workforce, the Judiciary, Natural Resources, House Administration, Rules, and Appropriations.
- HOUSE COMMUNICATION6. ML92 — 07/10/2017 — House Judiciary and 3 more committees — 115th Congress (2017-2018) The SPEAKER presented a memorial of the Legislature of the State of Utah, relative to House Joint Resolution 17, urging the President of the United States and Congress to recognize state authority and take action to restore power to the states; jointly to the Committees on the Judiciary, Rules, the Budget, and Oversight and Government Reform.