EC3795 — Executive Communication96th Congress (1979-1980)
Congressional Record Date:
- A communication from the General Counsel, United States General Accounting Office, reporting, pursuant to law, on the status of budget authority that was proposed for rescission, but for which Congress failed to pass a rescission bill as defined by Section 1011 of the Impoundment Control Act; to the Committee on Approriations, the Committee on the Budget, the Committee on Armed Services, and the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, jointly, pursuant to order of January 30, 1975.
Referred to Committee Date:
- 05/13/1980 — Senate Appropriations
- 05/13/1980 — Senate Armed Services
- 05/13/1980 — Senate Budget
- 05/13/1980 — Senate Energy and Natural Resources