Fewer Options More Options

Feedback on this website

Please help us improve Congress.gov by participating in this short survey (external link).

Give your opinion to Congress

If you want to express your opinion about a bill or political issue, please contact your elected representative in the House or Senate.

To see which members represent your area, enter your address here.