Protocol Amending Tax Convention with LuxembourgSenate Consideration of Treaty Document 111-8
Treaty DocumentHide Overview
- Protocol Amending the Convention between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income and Capital, signed on May 20, 2009, at Luxembourg (the "proposed Protocol") and a related agreement effected by the exchange of notes also signed on May 20, 2009
Date Received from President
- Ex. Rept. 112-5 ( TXT | PDF )
- Ex. Rept. 113-6 ( TXT | PDF )
- Ex. Rept. 114-6 ( TXT | PDF )
- Ex. Rept. 116-4 ( TXT | PDF )
Latest Senate Action
Resolution of advice and consent to ratification agreed to in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 93 - 3. Record Vote Number: 212.
More Information: Senate Consideration of Treaty Document 111-8All Information (Except Treaty Text)
A brief explanation of treaty-related data elements can be found at About Treaty Documents.
Short TitleProtocol Amending Tax Convention with Luxembourg
Related DocumentsEx.Rept. 112-5; Ex.Rept. 113-6; Ex.Rept. 114-6; Ex.Rept. 116-4
Treaty Doc. 111-8